Skip to main content

My baby boy ЁЯШН

My world 😍...

No words to describe his love on me...
Not few lines is enough to write about him...
The one person i loved him the most😘 in the entire world...

He is..

Ven i was a child he is my teacher and guide,  when i was a adult he is my advisor,  and now he is my father..

I know him well as he knows me,  he knows my smile and knows my silence very well as a friend..

God didn't came to oua life and make wonder, so only god gaves him as my fairy tale..

No one is the world is like him,  i feel too save in his arms as my protecter..

Each minutes with him make me a hapiee  as my love..

Secrects are kept with us,  he knows al about my crazy things and naughty behaviours...

He is...

VIGNESH....
My baby boy...

Lovee him a lots doesn't anybody loves him..
Misssss u my dr boy...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My kadhaleyЁЯШН

Before I met you, I felt that I couldn't love anyone, That nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart, But that all changed when I met you.. To you I give the whole me, For I believe that you're my destiny, To you I offer every best of my heart, For I believe that you will value it, If I thought for just one moment that this would be my last breath,  I'd tell you I'll love you forever, even beyond death..

роОрой்ройро╡ройே

роОрой்ройро╡ройே..  роЙрой் роХாродро▓ிро▓் роОрой்ройை роХро│ро╡ாроЯிроп ро░ாроЯ்роЪроЪрой் роиீ...  роЙрой்ройро░ுроХே роОрок்рокோродுроо் роЗро░ுроХ்роХ роЖроЪை..  роЙрой் роЕрогைрок்рокிро▓் роХро░ைрои்родிроЯ роЖроЪை..  роЙрой் роХோрокрод்родிро▓் рооிро░ро│рои்родிроЯ роЖроЪை..  роЙрой் роЪோроХрод்родிро▓் родோро│் роХொроЯுроХ்роХ роЖроЪை..  роЙрой் роХро╡ро▓ைроХ்роХு рооро░ுрои்родாроХ роЖроЪை..  роЖропிро░роо் роХродை рокேроЪுроо் роЙрой் рокாро░்ро╡ைропிро▓் ро╡ிро┤ுрои்родிроЯ роЖроЪை..  роОрой் ро╡ாро┤்ро╡ிрой் роТро╡்ро╡ொро░ு роиொроЯிропுроо்,  роТро╡்ро╡ொро░ு роиிрооிроЯрооுроо்,  роЙрой் рокродிропாроп், родாропாроп், родோро┤ிропாроп்....  роЙрой்ройிро▓் рокாродிропாроп் роЗро░ுрои்родிроЯ роЖроЪைропроЯா..  роЙрой் роХாродро▓் ропாро╡ுроо் ро░роЪிрод்родிроЯ.. роХро░ைрои்род роиாроЯ்роХро│் рокோродாродроЯா...  ро╡ро░ுроо் роироо் роХாро▓ роХро╡ிродை роиாроо் ро╡ாро┤ ро╡ேрогுроо் роОрой்ройро╡ройே... Hapieee valentines day dear.. 

sangee

Sister is someone who loves me from  Sister is someone who loves me from the heart. A friend who helps me through difficult times, No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. Great memories last for miles and miles. Either When u r in my side, the world is filled with life. Else u r a companion to whom i can express my feelings, To knowing i can always turn to u, you are my best friend..  Hundred comforting words are worth much more than times. A partner who fills my life with laughs and smile, Wish u a many more hapieee kuva kuva day my dr sissy ЁЯШН the heart. A friend who helps me through difficult times, No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. Great memories last for miles and miles. Either When u r in my side, the world is filled with life. Else u r a companion to whom i can express my feelings, To knowing i can always turn to u, you are my best friend..  Hundred comforting words are worth much more than times. A partner who fills my life with laughs an